[blindlaw] Porter Foster Rorick in Seattle seeking attorneys

Nightingale, Noel Noel.Nightingale at ed.gov
Wed Mar 13 19:23:31 UTC 2013

Link:
http://pfrwa.com/hiring.pdf

Text:
Porter Foster Rorick LLP, an eleven-attorney, Seattle-based law firm representing school districts and other municipal entities, seeks one or more attorneys to join our growing firm. Our practice encompasses a broad spectrum of practice areas, including: labor and employment, collective bargaining, municipal authority, contracts, public procurement and construction, constitutional and civil rights, special education, land use, open public meetings, public records disclosure, student rights and administrative law. Attorneys at PFR enjoy the challenge and satisfaction of representing public sector clients in connection with a wide variety of legal issues, along with the benefits of a team-oriented, private firm environment. Candidates must possess at least four years relevant experience, strong academic and professional qualifications, excellent legal writing skills and the motivation, flexibility and commitment to develop and maintain expertise in multiple areas of the law. PFR is an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage qualified applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply. Salary depends on qualifications and experience. Please send
application materials to info at pfrwa.com<mailto:info at pfrwa.com>.