[blindlaw] Word 2010

Daniel K. Beitz dbeitz at wiennergould.com
Thu Mar 14 15:02:03 UTC 2013

You have to spend time setting all the options.  Under the file menu is the
options settings.  You need to patiently go through all the options under
all the tabs until you get things the way you want.  I can tell you that
windows 7 is very stable, and that there are lots of hotkeys for office
2010, if you take the time to learn them.

Daniel K. Beitz
Wienner & Gould, P.C.
950 University Dr., Ste. 350
Rochester, MI  48307
Phone:  (248) 841-9405
Fax:  (248) 652-2729
dbeitz at wiennergould.com
This email transmission and any documents, files or previous email messages
attached
to it may contain confidential information that is legally privileged.  If
you are
not the intended recipient or the individual responsible for delivering this
email
to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure,
copying,
or distribution or use of any of the information contained herein or
attached to
this email is strictly prohibited.  Should you receive this communication in
error,
please notify us immediately by replying to the sender of this email or by
telephoning
us at (248) 841-9400.