[blindlaw] Word 2010

Angela Matney amatney at hf-law.com
Thu Mar 14 18:11:14 UTC 2013

Honestly, I don't know why this happens. For me, it sometimes happens after I use my OCR software, but that has been an ongoing issue. Generally, mine tells me it has saved these changes and asks if I want to load the normal template. I tell it no.

I'm sorry I can't be of more help. Do you have an IT person at work who could help you? The normal template issue might not actually be related to JAWS.

Good luck,

Angie