[blindlaw] Fwd: ACLU is Recruiting Attorneys with Disabilities

Liz Surette eksurette at gmail.com
Fri Mar 15 00:40:20 UTC 2013

PDF was not attached. Does anyone have a list of the postings?

On Thu, Mar 14, 2013 at 6:21 PM, denise avant <dravant at ameritech.net> wrote:

> Sent from my iPhone
>
> Begin forwarded message:
>
>> From: Shelly Weizman <sweizman at MFY.ORG>
>> Date: March 14, 2013, 1:16:41 PM CDT
>> To: 3D at MAIL.AMERICANBAR.ORG
>> Subject: ACLU is Recruiting Attorneys with Disabilities
>>
>> For all those interested, we recently learned that the ACLU has just launched a diversity in hiring initiative where they are actively recruiting attorneys and other law professionals with disabilities for positions nation-wide. Attached is a PDF of current open job postings.
>>

>> Shelly Weizman
>> Member, Committee on Legal Issues Affecting People with Disabilities, New York City Bar Association
>>
>> Attention: This message is intended only for the use of the Addressee and may contain information that is privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please erase all copies of the message and its attachments and notify us immediately.

Elizabeth K. Surette, Esq.
eksurette at gmail.com
(603) 969-7647
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This message (including any attachments) may be a confidential and
attorney-client privileged communication to the intended addressee. It
is intended for use of the individual or entity named above. If you
(the reader) are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any use, dissemination, re-transmission, distribution, copying,
or taking of any action in reliance on this information by persons
other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. If you are
not the intended recipient, you have received this message in error
and in that case, please notify me by email (eksurette at gmail.com) and
media. Thanks. –Liz Surette