[blindlaw] Mobile Devices in Court: Benefits and Pitfalls, ABA Journal, March 4 2013

Tai Blas taiablas at gmail.com
Fri Mar 15 02:03:23 UTC 2013

It is too bad that even though many tablet features are accessible, the
highlighting feature and direct linking to parts of PDF files are not
accessible to blind users. I have not had much luck with WestLaw Next
advanced features on the iPhone or iPad. I would be interested in hearing
other users' experiences.

Tai