[blindlaw] FW: The Wall Street Journal: When It Comes to Hiring, Blind Workers Face Bias

Russell J. Thomas rthomas at emplmntattorney.com
Wed Mar 20 19:57:27 UTC 2013

I love these war stories; I have a few of my own. Look at the flip side of
all of this -- all of us will make money being underestimated by opposing
counsel and judges.

Regards,
RUSSELL J. THOMAS, JR.
Principal Attorney

Law Office of Russell J. Thomas, Jr.
4121 Westerly Place, Suite 101
Newport Beach, California 92660
T: 949-752-0101
F: 949-257-4756

Follow me on Twitter @EmplmntAttorney

personal and confidential use of the recipient(s) named above.  This message
may be an attorney-client communication and/or work product and as such is
privileged and confidential.  If the reader of this message is not the
intended recipient or agent responsible for delivering it to the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this document in
error and that any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this
message is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in
error, please notify us immediately by e-mail, and delete the original
message.