[blindlaw] file site and jaws 13?

Farber, Randy rfarber at jw.com
Wed Mar 20 23:41:27 UTC 2013

Ger - I am using Jaws 13 with filesite on a Windows 7 computer.  We found that you cannot make many changes to the Windows settings and everything has to be maximized.  You will need to have someone help you set-up the column order and widths in your filesite views so that the information that you need is avaiilable.  Also, we had to teach Jaws the prompts for some of the search screens.

Randy