[blindlaw] file site and jaws 13?

Angela Matney amatney at hf-law.com
Thu Mar 21 00:40:16 UTC 2013

Hello:

I was told by FS that the matter was more likely to receive attention if other people reported issues; therefore, while I understand (and share) your reluctance to spend a great deal of time dealing with tech-support, I have to point out that problems are less likely to be addressed if FS thinks I am the only person anywhere using this software.

Here are a few ideas:

When reading emails, try pressing control-space to de-select the email. This causes JAWS to read additional information (on my system, anyway). When you are ready to press enter on the email, press control-space again.

Re: the send dialogue: have you tried navigating with the JAWS cursor or using insert-B to read the dialogue box? I find I can generally figure out what the issue is, though I admit it is not often pretty.

Good luck,

Angie