[blindlaw] Off-topic: accessible NCAA bracket and tournamentpool

John Sheehan johnrsheehan at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 21 10:22:20 UTC 2013

Each year we share the bracket on the website and the FB Page for the Xavier Society for the Blind, and people are most grateful.

Fr. John R. Sheehan, SJ
Chairman
Xavier Society for the Blind
Web Site: www.xaviersocietyfortheblind.org
154 E. 23rd St
NYC 10010
212 473-7800, ext 119

Help us raise money for the Xavier Society for the Blind just by searching the Internet or shopping online with GoodSearch - www.goodsearch.com - powered by Yahoo! Free for you - and money for us! Thank you.
Residence:
53 E 83rd St
New York, NY 10028

Room Phone: 212 606-3423 (Note the new phone #)
Cell: 646 853-1820
Blog: www.frjohnsj.blogspot.com