[blindlaw] FW: The Wall Street Journal: When It Comes to Hiring, Blind Workers Face Bias

wmodnl wmodnl wmodnl at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 21 12:47:30 UTC 2013

Two thoughts here:
We are out educating a public, country, and world, that refuses change, or the voices of the quiet to become herd.  Also, I think organizations and some individuals are needing to change there focus.  Of which needs to be fully determined.  There is to much divide within the blindness community.
Have a great day.

Sent from my iPad