[blindlaw] file site and jaws 13?

Gerard Sadlier gerard.sadlier at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 15:24:41 UTC 2013

As before, if you let me know to whom I should write, I will certainly
email and express my dissatisfaction and the issues I am experiencing.

On a separate point, could other filesite and jaws users confirm if
they are having the problem with their machines hanging when they send
an e mail containing attachments?

Ger