[blindlaw] Black's Law Dictionary

Olusegun -- Victory Associates LTD, Inc. ukekearuaro at valtdnet.com
Wed May 1 14:30:45 UTC 2013

I think I'll be tickled pink if Black's Law dictionary is ever produced in
Braille by its publishers.  I'd be happy to obtain a copy in .PDF format
however so I an PORT IT to my Braille notetaker which fortunately reads
unprotected .PDF files.

I'm slowly gravitating towards touch screen smart phone; my preference is
the Android platform, but I am yet to pick up a phone as I'm still
researching the various options.  It would be nice if Black's Law could be
available for the Android platform as well.

I prefer Braille though and that's why I won't mind an unprotected .PDF or
.DOCX format.  Keeping Braille volumes on a shelf for me is a tough call
because of space constraints.

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado