[blindlaw] Black's Law Dictionary

Shannon Dillon shannonldillon at gmail.com
Wed May 1 17:02:26 UTC 2013

I found a daisy file Blacks Law Dictionary somewhere, I think on
bookshare. I haven't put it on a player so I haven't tested it. But I
downloaded a Braille  (brf) version and a Daisy text only version.  It
is the 7th edition. You should be able to put it on a Braille
notetaker or on a Daisy player. If you want I can see where I got it.
If it is from Bookshare I believe you have to become a member to
access their books.

Hope this helps.

--
SHANNON L. DILLON