[blindlaw] Position with the Center for Rights of Parents with Disabilities

Tai Blas taiablas at gmail.com
Fri May 3 19:33:42 UTC 2013

Dear Ms. Lucas:

I read your job posting to the BlindLaw mailing list with interest. I am
interested to know how frequently these positions come up. I am a second
year law student but will be finished with school in December of 2013. I
worked for a juvenile court judge last summer and will be working for
Disability Rights Advocates this summer. I will also be participating in my
school's legal clinic representing parents in Child in Need of Assistance
proceedings this fall. This job sounds like the perfect fit for me. I have
family in Salt Lake City and would be thrilled to live within a short
flight. I have always wanted to live in Denver.
Thank you for posting the opportunity.

Best,

Tai Blas