[blindlaw] LSAT test taking strategies

Bill Spiry b.s.spiry at gmail.com
Thu May 16 17:52:20 UTC 2013

I used coins, they let me bring in a pocket full of change and use them to
diagram and manipulate the elements on a table top.

Bill Spiry
Attorney at Law
(541) 510-2623
Bill.spiry at gmail.com

This electronic mail message contains CONFIDENTIAL information which is (a)
ATTORNEY-CLIENT PRIVILEGED COMMUNICATION, WORK PRODUCT, PROPRIETARY IN
NATURE, OR OTHERWISE PROTECTED BY LAW FROM DISCLOSURE, and (b) intended only
for the use of the Addressee(s) named herein. If you are not an Addressee,
or the person responsible for delivering this to an Addressee, you are
hereby notified that reading, copying, or distributing this message is
prohibited. If you have received this electronic mail message in error,
please reply to the sender and take the steps necessary to delete the
message and any attachments completely from your computer system.