[blindlaw] Good News -- Lyceum

Norman, Gary C. (CMS/OSORA) Gary.Norman at cms.hhs.gov
Mon May 20 12:30:09 UTC 2013

Greetings:

This is to note congratulations to the Mid-Atlantic Lyceum (and its DBA the Mid-Atlantic Law Journal). As of spring 2013, The Lyceum is a 501(c)(3) tax exempt nonprofit! That is to state that the IRS has approved the Lyceum's application for nonprofit status.

The long journey to reaching this status is now over. I would like to thank some individuals who advanced this goal to completion; they, include, my right hand man Josh, Robert J. Rhudy, Esq., Tom Rogers, Nathan Horne, Esq., and Robert.

Before concluding, this is to announce that our Editor-N-Chief and Staff Editor for the second issue of the Journal has been installed. Kelly Cooper is currently a second year law student at the University of Baltimore School of Law. Do join us in welcoming her and congratulating her. She will not only be an asset to the Lyceum but also to the Section.

Sincerely,
Gary