[blindlaw] Blind Corporate Lawyers

Angela Matney amatney at hf-law.com
Wed May 22 13:02:58 UTC 2013

I am a transactional lawyer. My practice focuses mostly on employment law, privacy law, and estate planning, but I do other types of work as well. I am happy to answer questions.

Thanks,

Angie

-----------------------------

Hirschler Fleischer, A Professional Corporation Confidentiality Note:
This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may be protected by legal
privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure,
copying, distribution or use of this e-mail or any attachment is prohibited. If
you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately by
returning it to the sender and delete this copy from your system. Thank you for
your cooperation.

Circular 230 Notice:  Pursuant
to Treasury Department Circular 230, tax advice contained in this communication
and any attachments are not intended to be used, and cannot be used, for the
purpose of avoiding penalties that may be imposed under the Internal Revenue
Code, nor may any such tax advice be used to promote, market or recommend to any
person any transaction or matter that is the subject of this communication and
any attachments.