[blindlaw] FW: Politico Story re WH Petition Inaccessibility

Scott C. LaBarre slabarre at labarrelaw.com
Wed May 29 13:43:38 UTC 2013

It is incredibly ironic that when we attempt to petition our government which is suppose to be a leader in accessiblity, we face such an obstacle.  When I signed the petition, I attempted to use the so-called audio challenge and it sounds like R2D2 on LSD speaking through a mouth full of cotton.  It is impossible to decipher the code you are suppose to type in.  I had to have someone who could see the screen read the code to me.

Best,

Scott