[blindlaw] Asked to demonstrate computer skills, 0 of 9 law firms passed in-house hiring test, ABA Journal, May 23 2013

Rod Alcidonis, Esq. attorney at alcidonislaw.com
Wed May 29 18:04:19 UTC 2013

These same folks would not want to hire a blind atty when one like myself
can program their practice management software to reduce on consultant fees,
and possibly teach them Microsoft office, and win cases on top of that. I
think most on this listserv would actually pass that test.

Rod Alcidonis, Esq.