[blindlaw] Introduction from Sacramento California

nitesky67 at comcast.net nitesky67 at comcast.net
Thu Nov 21 20:22:44 UTC 2013

Hello,
I am new to this service and would like to introduce myself. My Name is Patrick and I live in Sacramento California. I have RP with about 12-15 vision left. I am a law school graduate and am scheduled to take the Bar in February. I would be interested in how others with a similar condition have delt with the Bar exam...any tip or tricks would be very appreciated.
I am also interested in volunteering with a firm or private attorney, in the Sacramento area, that would not mind some extra help. I have experience in landlord-tenant and employment law, as well as all the other wonderful things one learn in law school.
Thank you for this service
Patrick