[blindlaw] Re Introduction from Sacramento

Daniel McBride dlmlaw at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 26 05:23:56 UTC 2013

Elizabeth:

Well, Texas is about the same size as California, Oregon & Washington
combined.  When I finished law school in 1983, I figured I could take the
three west coast bars, or I could just take the Texas bar once and cover the
same amount of territory. (lol)  And I sure as hell wouldn't consider taking
a second bar exam after passing the first one.

Dan McBride
Fort Worth, Texas