[blindlaw] Remember to change subject lines

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Tue Nov 26 18:01:12 UTC 2013

Well, actually, technically, if you are starting a new topic, you
should start a new message, not reply to an existing message and
change the subject.  This is called hijacking a thread.  Some mail
programs, archivers, and the like keep track of and show stuff by
thread.  Changing the subject does not change the thread, so the
underlying information is inaccurate.  Some of you will know that
your mail program can either display messages by thread, or delete by thread.

To post an original message on blind law, just address it
to:  blindlaw at nfbnet.org and put in the appropriate subject.

David Andrews, Moderator and List Owner