[blindlaw] phones

Olusegun -- Victory Associates LTD, Inc. ukekearuaro at valtdnet.com
Tue Oct 15 20:29:59 UTC 2013

Yes sir; there are tons of Android phones in the marketplace.  Samsung
Captivate Glide, Samsung Relay, Galaxy Note3, Galaxy S3 or Galaxy S4,
Motorola Foton, HTC 1 or HTC1A, Droid4, Nexus4 (Nexus5 coming soon), and the
list and beat go on and on!

To learn more about Android Accessibility and such, you may want to consider
joining the eyes-free Google Groups mailing list.  There are a lot of
knowledgable folks on that list that will help.  It is also a list which
Google developers monitor.

Android is far more flexible compared to the Apple iPhone, but, I doubt if
such a discussion is permissible here hence the reason why I referred you to
the Eyes-Free Google Groups mailing list.

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado