[blindlaw] Introduction

ckrugman at sbcglobal.net ckrugman at sbcglobal.net
Wed Oct 16 23:28:46 UTC 2013

Hi Kerri,
I am a blind paralegal in California and have been working in the field for
several years. Westlaw is very accessible and there are many things you will
be able to do with a paralegal certificate. Feel free to contact me off list
with any specific questions that you might have.
Chuck Krugman, MSW Paralegal
1237 P Street
Fresno ca 93721
559-266-9237