[blindlaw] Share via Network -- 23 Oct. 1 to 3 P.M.

Norman, Gary C. (CMS/OSORA) Gary.Norman at cms.hhs.gov
Fri Oct 18 14:19:00 UTC 2013

Greetings:

I have information on an interesting forum, which I think is still taking place. On 23 October, next week, the Mayor's Commission on Disabilities, partnered with the NFB, will hold a forum on effective governmental advocacy.
>From the most recent flier I recall reading, that forum is in Baltimore City; is at city hall; and is from 1 to 3 P.M.
I am copying its Executive Director, Nollie, for further information.
Do share with your network. I am attending this forum. Thanks.

Sincerely,
Gary