[blindlaw] Urgent: Reminder, 25 October, Grand Rounds, U. Balt. Sch. of L. New Time -- 1:30 P.M.

Norman, Gary C. (CMS/OSORA) Gary.Norman at cms.hhs.gov
Fri Oct 18 17:34:27 UTC 2013

Greetings:

On 25 October, I will have the first in Grand Rounds of 2013-14, which is free, at the Baltimore law school, 1420 North Charles Street in Baltimore City. The lunch forum, starting at 1:30 P.M., will explore the connections among protecting human health by protecting the human and animal relationship in such issues as emergency preparedness and accessible shelters for survivors of domestic violence. This forum will be concluded by 3:15 P.M. Therefore, it is not a big time commitment, providing very interesting dialogue.
The Center and I are duly and truly grateful for the involvement of wonderful leaders and speakers in their own right; Ms. Philips, Esq.; and Mr. Casper, DVM Retired. Last but not least, I am so sincerely thankful to be working with Caroline Griffin, Esq. on this first forum. No many can do anything of importance without the shoulders of giants.

Format and Logistics
This is a structured lecture with a goal for lively audience interaction.
Beverages and light food will be served.
I have previously indicated the room. That said, there will be a poster in the lobby providing details.
The law school is one large building located in downtown Baltimore City. Parking is located near-by.

In conclusion, I would like a strong attendance, looking forward to a brief time with each of you next week. Some have already provided a RSVP, not needing to do so again. I would appreciate you sharing this through your networks. I would like to have RSVPs communicated to me at (410) 241-6745 or via e-mail at GLNorman15 at hotmail.com.

Sincerely,
Gary C. Norman, Esq. L.L.M.