[blindlaw] Monday, 28 Oct. -- Dine Out, Support Disab.

Norman, Gary C. (CMS/OSORA) Gary.Norman at cms.hhs.gov
Thu Oct 24 19:29:23 UTC 2013

Greetings:

Do find the below. A series of establishments in the District will support the disability work of AAPD on Monday night. As I will be just returning from Ohio, I am unlikely to attend. That said, this would be a great time for folks from the Lyceum; the Center; and the FEWDs to gather.

[You're Invited]

Join the Movement!

Dine for Disability

The American Association of People with Disabilities is the nation's largest disability rights organization. We promote equal opportunity, economic power, independent living, and political participation for people with disabilities. Our members, including people with disabilities and our family, friends, and supporters, represent a powerful force for change.

Please join AAPD and celebrate Dine for Disability on Monday, October 28th by encouraging your friends and family to dine at the following restaurants in the DC metro area:

Toscana Café<http://power.aapd.com/site/R?i=ChhvND5cpwGKMqVwGSFEKw>

M Street Bar and Grill<http://power.aapd.com/site/R?i=DTathy3r9UXrO-05XWBFlA>

Cassatt's Café<http://power.aapd.com/site/R?i=QzMhJgLyatVgmNaySiHvQw>

Pretoria Sorrento<http://power.aapd.com/site/R?i=c1sha59xJz-nxSbW7j7asw>

The Degrees Bar and Lounge - Ritz Carlton<http://power.aapd.com/site/R?i=Ss76KTURz5KUNil3euhopg>

Drafting Table<http://power.aapd.com/site/R?i=gnqaskuo_LvyjMvX_JThDw>

Jake's American Grille<http://power.aapd.com/site/R?i=613B6WcNn2sfdd-ve9upKg>

The Ugly Mug<http://power.aapd.com/site/R?i=z2m8efCp3tDkgWTt9koPaA>

District 2 Bar & Grille<http://power.aapd.com/site/R?i=6osCr5aczu-WGmcF4tUohw>

AAPD's partnering restaurants have agreed to donate a portion of their proceeds on Monday, October 28th to support the disability civil rights movement. So please feast away, and support this noteworthy cause!

Please contact Meredith Raymond at mraymond at aapd.com<mailto:mraymond at aapd.com> or 202-521-4318 with any comments or questions.

Thank you very much for your friendship and support!