[blindlaw] FW: Attorney Vacancies at the U.S. Department of Justice

Scott C. LaBarre slabarre at labarrelaw.com
Fri Oct 25 15:34:02 UTC 2013

Fyi

From: Hunter, Sue (JMD) [mailto:Sue.Hunter at usdoj.gov]
Sent: Friday, October 25, 2013 9:24 AM
To: Hunter, Sue (JMD)
Subject: Attorney Vacancies at the U.S. Department of Justice

Below is a list of current attorney vacancies at the United States
Department of Justice. We encourage all interested applicants to apply;
however, please note that due to temporary funding restrictions we may not
be able to fill all of the currently advertised positions.

To learn more about Justice and our legal careers, please visit our website:
www.justice.gov/careers/legal/.

In addition, every year over 1,800 volunteer legal interns serve in DOJ
components and U.S. Attorneys' Offices throughout the country. If you know
any law students who may be interested in a DOJ volunteer internship, please
encourage them to review the many opportunities featured at
www.justice.gov/careers/legal/volunteer-intern.html.

Finally, please share this email with interested colleagues and peers. If
you wish to update the contact information for you or the organization you
represent, or no longer wish to receive these periodic email announcements,
please respond to this email address and ask to be removed from our mailing
list. Thank you.

 <http://www.justice.gov/careers/legal/jobs/consdforcybeiInvdetai13.htm>
United States Department of Justice National Security Division Counsel for
Cyber Investigations Reimbursable Detail Opportunity Applications must be
submitted by: November 1, 2013.
Date posted: 10-24-2013

 <http://www.justice.gov/careers/legal/jobs/14-crm-adm-003.htm> Reimbursable
Detail Opportunity Assistant Agency Counsel Office of Administration
Criminal Division Vacancy Announcement Number: 14-CRM-ADM-003 Closing Date:
November 8, 2013
Date posted: 10-23-2013

 <http://www.justice.gov/careers/legal/jobs/usao-wdmo-vac2013-4.htm> Special
Assistant United States Attorney (UNCOMPENSATED) United States Attorney's
Office Western District of Missouri Vacancy Announcement Number 2013-4 This
announcement is open continuously.
Date posted: 10-22-2013

 <http://www.justice.gov/careers/legal/jobs/nsd-atty-advisor.htm> United
States Department of Justice National Security Division Office of Justice
for Victims of Overseas Terrorism Attorney Advisor Washington, DC Vacancy
Announcement Closing Date: October 31, 2013 Applications must be submitted
by: October 31, 2013.
Date posted: 10-22-2013

 <http://www.justice.gov/careers/legal/jobs/13-att-007.htm> United States
Department of Justice Civil Rights Division, Special Litigation Section
Special Litigation Counsel GS-15 Announcement Number: 13-ATT-007
Applications are being accepted from Thursday, September 26, 2013 through
11:59 PM ETZ, Monday, November 04, 2013.
Date posted: 10-22-2013

 <http://www.justice.gov/careers/legal/jobs/13-crm-ndd-039.htm> Experienced
Trial Attorney, GS-905-13/14/15 U.S. Department of Justice Criminal Division
Narcotic and Dangerous Drug Section Judicial Attache Bogota, Colombia
13-CRM-NDD-039 This announcement will be open until Tuesday, October 29,
2013.
Date posted: 10-22-2013

 <http://www.justice.gov/careers/legal/jobs/fincou-vacy-antgscc13.htm>
United States Department of Justice National Security Division Office of Law
and Policy Counsel, GS-905-13/14/15 Announcement will remain open until
filled.
Date posted: 10-18-2013

 <http://www.justice.gov/careers/legal/jobs/attyadassetforfeiture3.htm> U.S.
Department of Justice Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives
Office of Chief Counsel Asset Forfeiture Division Attorney Advisor,
GS-905-15 Washington, DC Applications must be received by October 31, 2013,
the closing date of this announcement.
Date posted: 10-18-2013

<http://www.justice.gov/careers/legal/jobs/lawpolicydepty-chief-internat.htm
> United States Department of Justice National Security Division Office of
Law and Policy Deputy Chief GS-905-15 (International) Applications will be
handled on a rolling basis until all available positions are filled.
Date posted: 09-27-2013