[blindlaw] Study Aids for law students

Darlene Olsen darlene.olsen at gmail.com
Sat Oct 26 12:48:05 UTC 2013

Salutations Stewart,

   I think that the subscription to the "Study Aide" called, AdaptiBar
is a wonderful study aid.  It offers Black Letter Law and multiple
choice questions to assist students in gathering the choices to make
for answers and explains the reasons that other choices were incorect.
Respectfully yours

--
Darlene Olsen