[blindlaw] Animal Mediation CLE Scheduled Anew to Spring, 2014; Etc.

Norman, Gary C. (CMS/OSORA) Gary.Norman at cms.hhs.gov
Thu Oct 31 15:26:51 UTC 2013

Greetings:

Nov. 1

This is to note that the seminar, to be co-instructed by Cecelia and myself, will be scheduled anew to the spring of 2014.
The staff to Cecelia has contacted our registrants.
As such, the seminar will not take place tomorrow, 1 Nov.

Forum at UB

I am sincerely thankful to all who attended on 25 Oct.  a structured conversation on animals; disabilities; and health. The next installment of Grand Rounds will be in late winter to early spring, t 2014.

Save the Date and Take Notice

As a build up to the seminar in the spring, do note that January's installment of the Tex. Conflict Coach will focus on animal and ADR; and do take notice that my article on animals and ADR will appear in the winter issue of the Md.-Va. Dog, having been pushed back from the fall. I am a key figure in both of these programming announcements, being honored to collaborate with Ms. Hamilton of New York. I do hope that all of this programming will encourage your attendance in the spring.

Sincerely,
Gary C. Norman