[blindlaw] Formatting Woes

Angie Matney angie.matney at gmail.com
Sun Sep 1 06:07:55 UTC 2013

I do my best to use documents that are in the form I need, but
invariably, something isn't exactly as it should be in the final
product. My secretary is responsible for making sure my documents look
Ok before I either send them out to clients or third parties or
distribute them to the partner who gave me the assignment. This was
how it worked when I was a summer associate as well. It is more
efficient for my secretary to do this; it gives me more time to do
more billable work.

I also agree about a braille display. I could not do my job without one.

Angie