[blindlaw] Accessibility of PACER with Jaws and looking for anyone to talk to with bankruptcy experience

Shannon Ramsay salynnr at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 2 05:12:10 UTC 2013

Hello,

   I am a California lawyer located in the Sacramento area.  I have been
offered the opportunity to work for a small bankruptcy firm in my area, and
I am wondering if there is anyone on this list who practices bankruptcy law
whom I could talk to.  I am especially looking for someone who practices in
California if there is anyone like that on this list.

   I also know the work I am likely to be doing will involve a lot of
electronic filings through PACER.  I need to know how accessible PACER is
for a Jaws user and how difficult it is to learn.  I do recall reading a
post on this list about PACER a long time ago, but I thought it would be
more efficient to just put the question out there again instead of wading
through old archived messages.  Any help I can get would be greatly
appreciated.

   Sincerely,

   Shannon Ramsay