[blindlaw] Accessibility of PACER with Jaws and looking for anyone to talk to with bankruptcy experience

Tim Elder tim at timeldermusic.com
Mon Sep 2 19:12:11 UTC 2013

Hello Shannon,

PACER/ECF does have some challenges.  Would you be willing to speak with me
off list?

There is growing interest among some on this list in working to improve
screen reader access for the PACER web interface and ensuring all PDF files
on the ECF docket include embedded text.

You can reach me at 410.415.3493 or by email at telder[at]trelegal[dot]com.