[blindlaw] Stability question

Ross Doerr rumpole at roadrunner.com
Wed Sep 4 12:14:45 UTC 2013

This question is not strictly a legal one, but is rooted in practice.
I am upgrading to a more modern computer. I run JAWS 14 pro.
For those of you out there who are in solo practice and use WestLaw or nexis
and the barrage of online  legal resources as I do, which operating system
do you find to be the most stable?
 I don't want to buy windows 8 only to find that it crashes every time I try
to use a legal application that others know is an issue.
I don't think Make or model of laptop matters, I'm ore concerned with
getting Windows 7 or 8 and stability factors that others in the legal
profession have found to be an issue.
Any sugestions would be appreciated.