[blindlaw] Stability question

Olusegun -- Victory Associates LTD, Inc. ukekearuaro at valtdnet.com
Wed Sep 4 22:15:54 UTC 2013

Windows8 is buggy for all!  Including its developer, Microsoft.  NVDA, as I
understand it, works reasonably well with Windows8.  However, it can't deal
with many of the applications that you and I must contend with in the
workplace.  So, it may jolly well be out of the question for consideration.

To the gentleman seeking to know which laptop systems play fair with
Jaws--hmm, that's going to be a tough one!  A number of folks swear by Dell,
but I personally won't touch Dell or HP with a ten-foot pole!

I'm currently using a Sony laptop with a Core-I3 processor and it appears to
be holding well.  The young angels in the family take Toshiba to the bank
and Acer might do reasonably well on the dancing floor!  Ah, I almost forgot
Asus!  This company does pull its weight with respect to laptops.

If the pennies are in sufficient quantities, consider the Panasonic
ToughBook.  I hear law enforcement uses this one!  It is a real tank that
can be thrown to the wall and picked up like nothing ever happened.  Its
cost is staggering!  Hence the reason why it never sits on computer shelves
waiting for an unsuspecting customer.

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado