[blindlaw] Stability question

Daniel K. Beitz dbeitz at wiennergould.com
Thu Sep 5 13:16:24 UTC 2013

I have windows 7 with the latest version of jaws 14, and it works very well.
I don't know much about windows 8, but I have been told by a computer expert
I trust that it is okay, but you don't need it.

Daniel K. Beitz
Wienner & Gould, P.C.
950 University Dr., Ste. 350
Rochester, MI  48307
Phone:  (248) 841-9405
Fax:  (248) 652-2729
dbeitz at wiennergould.com

www.wiennergould.com

This email transmission and any documents, files or previous email messages
attached
to it may contain confidential information that is legally privileged.  If
you are
not the intended recipient or the individual responsible for delivering this
email
to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure,
copying,
or distribution or use of any of the information contained herein or
attached to
this email is strictly prohibited.  Should you receive this communication in
error,
please notify us immediately by replying to the sender of this email or by
telephoning
us at (248) 841-9400.