[blindlaw] Technical question

Ross Doerr rumpole at roadrunner.com
Thu Sep 12 20:19:26 UTC 2013

This is not a legal question, so if someone who knows the answer to it would
please answer me off list I would appreciate it.
Do any of you with a recently purchased Android Galaxy cell phone know how
to set it up so that I can answer incoming calls by voice command?
I thought that I could find the answer myself by doing an online search
through google etc.
Well, let me tell you that the Medicaid law and its regulations is easier to
navigate than this online android options stuff is.
I've been humbled by a cell phone.
Ross
 My direct email to respond to is:
rumpole at roadrunner.com