[blindlaw] Technical question

Daniel K. Beitz dbeitz at wiennergould.com
Fri Sep 13 18:05:48 UTC 2013

I agree with Shannon.  The usability of adaptive products is essential to a
successful legal career, and tips and tricks for using these products are of
interest to most of us on this list serve.

Daniel K. Beitz
Wienner & Gould, P.C.
950 University Dr., Ste. 350
Rochester, MI  48307
Phone:  (248) 841-9405
Fax:  (248) 652-2729
dbeitz at wiennergould.com

www.wiennergould.com

This email transmission and any documents, files or previous email messages
attached
to it may contain confidential information that is legally privileged.  If
you are
not the intended recipient or the individual responsible for delivering this
email
to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure,
copying,
or distribution or use of any of the information contained herein or
attached to
this email is strictly prohibited.  Should you receive this communication in
error,
please notify us immediately by replying to the sender of this email or by
telephoning
us at (248) 841-9400.