[blindlaw] Conference call for blind solos

Norman, Gary C. (CMS/OSORA) Gary.Norman at cms.hhs.gov
Wed Sep 25 12:56:36 UTC 2013

Do place me on the list for this call.

-----Original Message-----
From: blindlaw [mailto:blindlaw-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Rod Alcidonis, Esq.
Sent: Tuesday, September 24, 2013 9:45 AM
To: NFBnet Blind Law Mailing List
Subject: [blindlaw] Conference call for blind solos

I am posting this again under a more proper subject line. Given the demonstrated interest for this to happen, I want to make sure that everyone who wishes to participate get to do so. I recently proposed to hold a conference call for blind solos in late October to discuss the practice of law as a blind attorney. If you are a licensed attorney, please write to me privately with your e-mail address and I will place you on the final list of the participants. This is intended only for licensed attorneys who are currently practicing on their own, or aspiring blind solos, in order to keep the conversation on topic. I have already received sufficient interest to make this a possibility.

My e-mail address is:
rod at alcidonislaw.com

Rod