[blindlaw] Jotting down notes in meetis / on calls: devices / strategies?

Daniel K. Beitz dbeitz at wiennergould.com
Wed Apr 9 21:14:12 UTC 2014

I just use an ultra-portable laptop, such as the Lenovo carbon 1.  If you
are in standby mode, meaning you just closed the lid, your computer is ready
to go in 2 or 3 seconds.  Moreover, you can get a very small Bluetooth ear
peace for one ear, or a single earphone so you can hear what is going on in
the room.  The advantage is that you are using word, outlook and your
browser, so you have access to everything you need.  You can then just plug
the thing into a docking station, and use it as a desktop, with a regular
keyboard, speakers and etc.  The thing ways about three pounds, so it is
really easy to carry around.  You can even get it with a LTE card for
Verizon or whatever carrier you use.  You can get solid state storage up to
about 500 gb.

Daniel K. Beitz
Wienner & Gould, P.C.
950 University Dr., Ste. 350
Rochester, MI  48307
Phone:  (248) 841-9405
Fax:  (248) 652-2729
dbeitz at wiennergould.com

www.wiennergould.com

This email transmission and any documents, files or previous email messages
attached
to it may contain confidential information that is legally privileged.  If
you are
not the intended recipient or the individual responsible for delivering this
email
to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure,
copying,
or distribution or use of any of the information contained herein or
attached to
this email is strictly prohibited.  Should you receive this communication in
error,
please notify us immediately by replying to the sender of this email or by
telephoning
us at (248) 841-9400.