[blindlaw] Urgent: Using Relativity e Discovery Platform

Derek Manners dmanners at jd16.law.harvard.edu
Tue Dec 2 18:29:20 UTC 2014

Take this with a huge grain of salt since I'm not a screen reader user but am a zoom text user. I wouldn't think it would work that well given that most of the documents I've ever seen produced in relativity have been picture files rather than text files. That said, it should be accessible so long as the buttons are coded etc.

Best wishes
Derek

Sent from my iPhone