[blindlaw] Doing Logic Games Efficiently on LSAT

Michal Nowicki mnowicki4 at icloud.com
Wed Dec 3 23:34:26 UTC 2014

Hi all,

First, I would suggest sticking with Excel, as it offers the greatest
flexibility when it comes to manipulating elements.  To save time on the
logic games section, I recommend taking full advantage of the copy/paste
feature.  Specifically, you should be easily able to copy your master sketch
for hypothetical questions.  Depending on whether you prefer the horizontal
or vertical approach, you can select an entire column by pressing "Control"
plus the spacebar, or entire row by pressing "Shift" plus the spacebar, and
you can then extend the selection to adjacent cells by pressing "Shift" plus
the arrow key that corresponds to the direction in which you want to extend
the selection.  After that, you can perform copy and paste commands just as
you would in any other program.  I hope this helps.

Michal