[blindlaw] Doing Logic Games Efficiently on LSAT

Anita Keith-Foust anitakeithfoust at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 02:19:27 UTC 2014

K:

I am no expert, but here is my stab at it.

The rules method does work in some scenarios such as a grab a rule question
(the correct answer is a complete solution).

I still put the correct answer in a grid because it may help me with some of
the other questions .

Example:
There are six students in gym class.
The order in which the students in the classroom must be consistent with:

Then there are a list of rules.

Which of the following could be the order in which the students enter the
classroom?

Then there is a list with the student names scrambled and only one of the
options fit the rules. These are considered "grab a rule."

Are there any other question types that you have found that you can rely on
the rules method?

Thanks.

Anita Keith-Foust
919-430-1978