[blindlaw] Doing Logic Games Efficiently on LSAT

Kelby Carlson kelbycarlson at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 18:02:29 UTC 2014

This is incredibly helpful, and the descriptions are totally
understandable.  I should be able to make sample diagrams with
your descriptions at hand.  As I said, I have had a lot of
success with the rules method and I'm going to have to use it on
this iteration of the test; but if I take it again in February I
will make use of this.

K.