[blindlaw] Preparing for Law School

Derek Manners dmanners at jd16.law.harvard.edu
Mon Dec 8 17:14:55 UTC 2014

I'd also say, if there's any particular interest you have such as disability law, federal securities law, or whatever else you might have gone to school hoping to learn more about, now is a good time to sort of explore different case law and see what keeps you excited and what puts you to sleep.

Oh, and another trick might be too see if there are any treatises on a subject you are interested in. The treatises will have lots of cases cited to back up the authors' viewpoint about what the law is. This would be a good way to have guidance while reading cases.

Best
Derek

Sent from my iPhone