[blindlaw] Yet Another Service Dog Issue

Aaron Cannon cannona at fireantproductions.com
Mon Dec 8 19:15:49 UTC 2014

NAGDU (The National Association of Guide Dog Users), an NFB affiliate
has been very active in dealing with these issues.  When folks
encounter issues such as these, they might consider reaching out to
NAGDU.  The best way to do so is either through the NAGDU information
and advocacy hotline, at 1-888-NAGDU-411 (1-888-624-3841).  Or, you
can contact us via the IOS app (just search the app store for
"nagdu").  Or you can just email the president at president at nagdu.org.

The president is not an attorney, but does have a great deal of
experience with all sorts of access issues, including situations which
are exactly like the one described here.

Best of luck.

Aaron