[blindlaw] Blackbard Compatibility Issues with ZoomText

Anita Keith-Foust anitakeithfoust at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 03:24:17 UTC 2014

Dear Michal:

I appreciate your concern.

If the text has few words, such as a PowerPoint slide, magnification will
work.

However, if it is a page similar to a textbook page, I need to you the
reader (AppReader) tool in ZoomText. I use ZoomText with speech.

The PowerScore technical support representative and I experimented with
canned lessons and so, I was able to determine ahead of time that I
definitely would need speech during the lessons.

Thank you.

Anita Keith-Foust
919-430-1978