[blindlaw] Blackbard Compatibility Issues with ZoomText

Susan Kelly Susan.Kelly at pima.gov
Tue Dec 9 15:55:03 UTC 2014

I'm not really sure about Window Eyes - the resident magnification program in Windows is what I was first using.  I think they are separate.  I currently use JAWS and MAGic at work, and Voice Over at home.  If you have access to an iPad or Mac, Voice Over is pre-loaded and seems to handle almost everything - but I agree - countless companies with countless different computer apps / programs need to learn and follow the law.