[blindlaw] Helpful Technical Command Shortcut

Anita Keith-Foust anitakeithfoust at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 18:24:18 UTC 2014

Dear Shannon:

I am not clear about how JAWS works. If you cannot see the menu, I am
guessing that JAWS reads the menu to you and there is some way to indicate
which item that you want to click. So, yes, you would click.

I am sorry that I cannot help you with how it works with JAWS.

Thank you.

Anita Keith-Foust
919-430-1978