[blindlaw] Blackbard Compatibility Issues with ZoomText

Helga Schreiber helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 20:32:45 UTC 2014

Hi Ms. Anita, this is Helga. How are you? I understand what you mean about Blackboard. I'm actually a JAWS user, and for me sometimes is not so easy to go around it. But perhaps you are better tthan I am And I also understand that you are taking your class tonight, since I'm actually taking a blackboard class, which is online at my college right now.  In fact, I'm actually using JAWS version 14, and I' actually have the other versions of JAWS wiht me. However, I need to find it  first. Would you like me to send you JAWS 12 or 13 in order for you to try it wiht Blackboard? I'm just wondering. If you would like,  can you tell me where  you live?  And if  you would like to reach me, feel free to do  so. My contact information is located below in my email signature. Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks so much and have a nice day. God bless!

Helga Schreiber

Fundraiser Coordinator for Phi Theta Kappa, Alpha Delta Iota chapter.
Member of National Federation of the Blind and Florida Association of Blind Students.
Phone:  (561) 706-5950
Email: helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Skype: helga.schreiber26
INT Website: http://int4life.com/

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16
Sent from my iPhone